I LOVE a balloon arch!! I think they are so much fun, and make such an impact!! Whether you’re hiring a professional to make one for your party, or you’re throwing one together for yourself, they always make a statement!
A couple of things I’ve learned over the past couple of years of making my own…
(1) VARY UP the size of the balloons! Amazon has tons of options for you to buy just one color, but get like four or five different sizes. I’ve linked lots of multi packs below!
(2) DON’T use the clear plastic strip to join your balloons together into an arch. I much much much prefer using fishing line! I did this tutorial a while back that will hopefully be helpful on how to string them together.
(3) MAKE THEM EARLY! The great thing about balloon arches, when kept in a temperature controlled environment, is they stay looking good for a WHILE! I’ve made balloon arches as much as a week early and was still happy with how they looked for whatever event they were for. So do not stress about having to make it right before the party, or even the day before. Early is fine!!
(4) COLOR BLOCK! I love using a group of one color, sizes varied, together, then sort of ombre-ing into the next color. This is my preference- I think it looks slightly more professional! haha! But really and truly, all styles are fun! 🙂
(5) REUSE THEM! Once your party is over, hang them somewhere else! 🙂 One of my kids’ rooms usually ends up being the second home for all of our balloon arches! They add such a fun vibe to the space! 🙂
They do take a little while to make (although a balloon pump cuts your time down SIGNIFICANTLY. I highly highly recommend using one like this!) so hiring a pro might be your best route! But if you have the time and like creating fun stuff yourself, I think you should give it a shot! 🙂
Here are some links to different colors if you want to purchase from them! I always appreciate when you use my links, as I do make a very small commission! 🙂 Your support is worth more than you know!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start! XOXO!