If you’re looking for a fun Fourth of July dessert recipe, I hope this will be your answer! I am teaming up with my friends at @cornermarketms to bring you a delightfully easy fruit pizza recipe! I went with red and blue for this particular pizza due to it being the week of the fourth, but this is so easily adapted to any occasion or holiday, which is one of the many reasons why I love this recipe!
Here’s how to make it:
– one roll of sugar cookie dough
– one 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
– one tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup sugar or stevia
– fresh fruit of your choosing
– preheat oven to 350
– using a greased round pizza pan or parchment paper covered pizza stone, press the cookie dough into a 12” to 14” circle.*
– bake for 15-20 minutes, keeping a close eye that it turns slightly golden but doesn’t burn.
– allow to fully cool down once out of the oven.
– MEANWHILE, put cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and use a hand mixer to blend.
– spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto cooled cookie crust.
– arrange cut fruit however you like.
– keep chilled until ready to serve.
– slice with pizza cutter and enjoy!
* I’ve used both and must say, I prefer a pizza pan. The dough just seems to cook more evenly. It was a smidge gooey in the middle using the pizza stone, but still UBER tasty!!
I hope you’re gearing up for a happy 4th! Don’t forget to visit Corner Market for all your holiday grocery needs! 🤩 And thanks so much for stopping in today! XO!
** Huge thanks to Corner Market for supporting this post! All opinions are my own! **