One thing that my older two and I have LOVED doing the past few weeks of quarantine is playing QUESTION JENGA! Our original set, which we keep at our cabin, was actually my question Jenga set from high school! Some of the questions are super goofy, bringing back some pretty great memories 🙂
We have such a good time with it at the cabin that I got another set for the house! Price was pretty goobed out with the questions on the cabin set that I tried to make the ones on the set for home a little better, yet still appropriate for the kiddos (with a few exceptions) since I play it with them a lot more often than with Price!
Here is the set we got on Amazon. It’s $15! Worth every penny.
Here are the questions we used on our pieces!
- Snow skiing or water skiing?
- What is your happiest memory?
- Favorite family tradition?
- Beach or mountains?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- Sour or spicy?
- Shower or bathtub?
- Target or Wal-Mart?
- Friends or Seinfeld?
- At Christmas, do you prefer colored lights or white ones?
- If I had to change my name, I’d change it to _____
- Country or city?
- Hamburgers or hotdogs?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- True or false: All is fair in love and war
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
- How do you feel about fruitcake?
- Favorite hymn?
- Favorite celebrity?
- Favorite Christmas movie?
- What is your worst habit?
- Name one thing on your bucket list
- What’s your favorite part of the day?
- Favorite restaurant?
- What brand of toothpaste do you use?
- Would you rather own a yacht or a plane?
- Tell us your nicknames!
- Where was your last vacation?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Would you rather have a unibrow or no brows at all?
- Favorite scripture?
- True or false: Life’s short. Eat dessert first!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What makes you most nervous?
- What’s your favorite type of cookie?
- Home Alone 1 or Home Alone 2?
- What’s your favorite sport to watch?
- Markers or colored pencils?
- Would you rather be a little too hot or a little too cold?
- Favorite holiday?
- Name one thing that brings you joy
- Favorite artist?
- First word that pops into your head… GO!
- Favorite board game?
- Favorite Avenger?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite carb?
If you have any other good questions for a jenga piece, leave them below!
I hope this gives you a good idea for your family during this crazy quarantine! And I hope you’re finding joy in every day!
Thank you so much for stopping in today. I appreciate you reading SO MUCH! Feel free to stay a while! 🙂 xoxo!