Happy July 4th weekend, folks!!
I have a fun recipe to share with y’all today! Since the 4th is just days away (it’s Tuesday in case you weren’t aware), I know lots of people go in search of a fun red, white, and blue recipe, so here’s one more to add to your options!
This Fruit Pizza is semi healthy, so it’s a bit more guilt-free than most fruit pizzas! I mean, it has fruit on it so it’s healthy, right?! 😉 I think the crust is my favorite part. It reminds me of just a big ol oatmeal cookie. And I luuuurrrve an oatmeal cookie… Keep reading for the recipe!
>> WHAT YOU NEED <<
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
2 packets of stevia
strawberries, cut vertically
>> WHAT YOU’LL DO <<
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a round pizza pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and baking powder.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, beat the egg and add vanilla and oil
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry until well combined.
5. Press batter onto the lined pizza pan. If you don’t have a pizza pan, press dough into a 10-12″ circle on either a lined cookie sheet or onto a pizza stone (which is what I used!)
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
7. While the crust bakes, combine the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and stevia.
8. Take crust out of the oven and let cool.
9. Once crust is cool, spread the yogurt mixture over the crust, then decorate with fruit!
10. Cut with a pizza knife and ENJOY!
So what are y’alls plans for the 4th?! We always go to Price’s great aunt’s house in Belzoni and hang by the pool and eat way too much! This year promises to follow suit! 😉 As far as this weekend, we don’t have any major plans, which I’m REALLY looking forward to! There are few things I love more than a lazy weekend at home after a few crazy weekends!
Thank y’all so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the pizza!! Y’all are the best ever! xo!