Color Crush: White

Color Crush: WHITE //

Those of you who know me might know that my favorite color is WHITE! I also love related shades… Ivory, cream, muted beiges… I love all things white(ish)– clothes, accessories, things for the home, things for our babies… I just really love white! Price totally makes fun of me for this. He jokes that my closet it entirely white, brown, black, and gray…. But I argue, “only 80%!” (There is no denying that white, black, brown, and gray go with EVERYTHING! The other 20% of my wardrobe is bright color!)

Today I’ve rounded up a few of my white favorites. These are all items I either have, have on order, or just plain love and lust over! 🙂 I plan to do a coral color crush soon, too, because that’s another color I’ve been SUPER into lately!

drop shoulder dress // moroccan-ish pillow (on major sale!) // planter // mid century side table // Elizabeth and James perfume (love keeping this little roller in my purse for use during a long day out) // butter london polish // voluspa mokara candle (By the way, this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE spring/summer candle. It smells like vacation to me. It just takes me to another place! I think you’ll love it too! It’s a very light scent!)

What color are you crushing on these days?

Thank you so much for checking in today. Means so much to me! 🙂 I hope you have a FAB weekend and don’t forget that you have til Wednesday to enter this awesome giveaway!!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *