Have y’all heard about the new baby store coming to town?! My sister-in-law Katie is bringing modern duds and playthings for fashion forward babes up to 24 months to The Township in Ridgeland with a store called rOw^10! (And for those of you who don’t live around here, no fear! Row10baby.com is up and running with a lovely selection!)
Katie was so kind as to give a little interview so we can all learn more about this precious store!
(p.s. those of y’all who know our family may recognize these models! 😉 )
1. I could not be more excited about the opening of Row 10!! What is y’alls projected opening date?
Monday, Aug 3rd. But shhhh… Soft opening Saturday, Aug 1st! (Exclusive info for readers of THE HIVE!)
2. In a nutshell, tell us about the items you’ll be carrying!
Baby clothing and accessories up to 24 mo for modern/hipster littles. Examples are fur vests, faux leather leggings, and infinity scarves for girls. Hipster glasses, suspenders, and trendy leggings for boys. We will also have a great selection of burp cloths, bandana bibs, and fun teething toys.
3. What is your favorite aspect of the soon-to-be newly designed interior?!
Oooohhhh… that one is so hard to answer. I love it all, but I’m really excited about a cool archway that will be built in to the space, featuring stained wood spaced just perfectly to let exactly the right amount of bright white wall peek through. The cash/wrap desk is pretty amazing too!
4. What do you want people to feel/think/say when they first walk into rOw^10?
“This is my new favorite store!”, “I will be buying all of my baby gifts here from now on.”, “I don’t need to shop online anymore!”, “Finally! Something different for Jackson.” Take your pick. Any of these would be great!
5. For those who don’t know, can you give a little insight into the name rOw^10?
The name is derived from my daughter’s name, Rowan, and the month that she was born, October.
6. What gets you most excited about the store?
We are introducing unique and modern baby clothes to the South. It’s something totally different for our area!
7. Do you personally have a favorite item or group of items that you have your eye on for your cute little nugget?
ALL OF IT! Ha! She is actually my inspo for everything I buy! Specifically, I’m excited about some graphic rompers we should be getting in pretty soon.